These are connected documents in support of the truth about Adarsh Society:
1. Letter of Intent issued by GOM vide letter dated 18 Jan 2003.
2. Land Allotment Order issued by Government of Maharashtra vide letter dated 09 Jul 2004.
3. Amendment to the Allotment order issued by GOM vide letter dated 16 Aug 2005
4. Further Amendment to the Allotment order issued by GOM vide letter dated 21 Feb 2005.
5. Land Allotment order of 2nd Plot by GOM vide letter dated 05 Aug 2005.
6. Property card for the 1st Plot issued by the Office of Mumbai City
Survey and Land Records.
7. Property card for the 2nd Plot issued by the Office of Mumbai City Survey and Land Records.
8. MMRDA letter dated 06 Sep 2005, Intimation of
Disapproval (IOD) dated 23.09.2005, Letter dated 15.10.2005 issued by the Municipal Corporation and Commencement Certificate dated 22 Jan 2008 issued by MMRDA.
9. Commencement Certificate dated 04 Aug 2010 issued by MMRDA.
10. Affidavit dated 20.6.2011 filed by MMRDA before Judicial Commission.
11. Affidavit dated 13 Jan 2011 filed by MMRDA before High Court, Bombay.
12. Occupancy Certificate dated 16 Sep 2010 issued by the MMRDA.
13. Copy of Military Land Manual, empowering the Defence Estates
Officer to file suits in connection with Military lands outside
14. Notes of Evidence of the Defence Estates Officer before Judicial
15. HQ Southern Command, Pune letter dated 06 Apr 2010 to
Army HQ stating that the matter was already decided in 2003-
04 and re-opening of the case may lead to media
16. Confidential report of Col Manish Erry to Chief of Army Staff.
17. News Paper cutting regarding closure of Kandivili defence land sale case.
18. Govt Resolution dated 09 Jul 1999 regarding Allotment of State Government land.
19. Govt Resolution dated 25..5.2007 regarding Allotment of State Government land as amended from time to time.
20. Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter dated 09 Nov 2010 (PE) to the CBI Director for investigation of Adarsh land cases.
21. Complaint dated 05 Aug 2010 from Shri.Ambica Banerjee, MP to Shri.A.K.Antony, Minister of Defence.
22. Complaint dated 18 Aug 2010 from Shri.Yashbir Singh, MP to Shri.A.K.Antony, Minister of Defence.
23. Extract from Sir Grimwood Mears Committee Report of 1926 regarding Reclamation.
24. Bombay Government Gazette of 19 Jun 1930 regarding the Arbitration Award and transfer of Block 8 to the Army on payment of land value.
25. Govt of Bombay Resolution dated 19 Mar 1956 regarding transfer of Block 7 to the Ministry of Defence on payment of land value.
26. Extract from Barve Committee Report 1958 indicating that Blocks 3 to 6 are yet to be reclaimed.
27. Government Resolution dated 12 Sep 1973 regarding allotment of land under water to the BEST and its Reclamation for construction of BEST Depot.
28. Kale Committee Report 1975 (Ad Hoc Committee ) regarding Reclamation of Blocks 3,4,5 and 6 of Backbay Reclamation Scheme.
29. Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter dated 31 Dec 1958 regarding transfer of land between Defence Ministry and Govt of Bombay.
30. Collector of Bombay letter dated 11 Feb 1964 stating that land from Block VI cannot be transferred to the Defence Department.
31. HQ Bombay Sub Area letter dated 20 Jun 1967 to MEO B &G Area conveying the decision of Army that they will manage with the land available with the Army and proposal to acquire land from Block VI need not be progressed.
32. Military Estates Officer Bombay & Gujarat Circle letter dated 24 Jan 1968 to Garrison Engineer, Bombay stating that Block VI does not vest in the Ministry of Defence.
33. Defence Estates Officer, Mumbai Circle letter dated 30.3.2000 to HQ M & G Area, Mumbai clarifying that Adarsh land in Block VI belongs to the Government of Maharashtra and falls outside the Defence Boundary.
34. Defence Estates Officer, Mumbai Circle letter dated 05 Apr 2010 to Headquarters Mumbai Sub Area stating that the Adarsh land belongs to the Govt of Maharashtra and falls outside the Defence Boundary.
35. HQ Southern Command, Poona letter dated 06 Aug 1971 to the Under Secretary to the Govt of Maharashtra stating that the land in Block VI belongs to the State Govt and the encroachment on this land by dhobis to be evicted by the State Govt.
36. Garrison Engineer, Mumbai letter dated 04 Aug 2003 and 30 Jul 2003 to HQ Maharashtra & Gujarat Area stating that no Govt fund was used for construction of Compound wall in front of Officers Mess.
37. HQ MG&G Area letter dated 02 Mar 2010 to Yogacharya Shri. Anandji in an RTI reply stating that the Adarsh land belongs to the State Govt and the area is not Notified under the Work of Defence Act 1903.
38. HQ Southern Command letter dated 06 Aug 2003 to Army Headquarters stating that the Adarsh land belongs to the Government of Maharashtra.
39. HQ Mumbai Sub Area letter dated 16 Dec 2003 stating that the “Khukhri Eco Park” belongs to the Govt of Maharashtra.
40. Application for allotment of land in Block VI for a Private Housing Society in the year 1987 by Brig D.J.Mudholkar & Others to Shri. S.B.Chavan, Chief Minister and rejection of the same by Govt of Maharashtra.
41. Work Start Notice Published by the Society in various News Papers.
42. RTI Question by Lt Cdr (Retd) G.S.Grewal to the Ministry of Defence seeking information/documents regarding the title of Adarsh land as claimed by MOD in the PE dated 09 Nov 2010
43. Reply received from the Ministry of Defence vide letter dated 15 Mar 2013, refusing to supply information/documents.
44. Interim Report of the Judicial Commission appointed by the Govt of Maharashtra, wherein it was established that the Adarsh land belongs to the Govt of Maharashtra and that it was not reserved for Kargil War heroes or any defence personnel.
45. Copy of the Resolution passed by Rear Admiral Sanjeev Bhasin, the then Flag Officer Commanding –in-Chief, Western Naval Command and others for a proposed Co-operative Housing Society in the name of ADARSH on Plot No C-600 and sought help from our Society, which was not materialized by us.
46. Legal opinion of Shri.D.J.Khambata, Addl Solicitor General of India dated 09 Sep 2010 on Adarsh land matter, wherein he has advised the Ministry of Defence to consider the issue of Notification under the Works of Defence Act, 1903 in respect of Adarsh building and also take action to acquire the land under the land acquisition Act 1894, both of which were not done by the Ministry of Defence till date.
47. Legal opinion of Shri.D.J.Khambata, Addl Solicitor General of India dated 11 Mar 2011 to Shri.Jairam Ramesh, Hon’ble Minister of State (MOEF)with reference to the demolition order issued by the Ministry of Environment and Forest, Govt of India, and the Writ Petition filed by the Society, challenging the demolition order, wherein Shri.Khambata categorically stated that the order dated 14.1.2001 passed by the MOEF is vulnerable and could be set aside and advised the Minister to have fresh hearing on the matter, which was not taken place so far.
48. Govt of Maharashtra, Urban Development Department Notification dated 3rd October 2001 regarding reduction of width of road of Captain Prakash Pethe Marg and change of purpose of the land in Block VI of Colaba Division.
49. Govt of India, MOEF letter dated 11 Mar 2003 to the Dy Secretary Govt of Maharashtra stating that the Ministry has already delegated the powers to the concerned State Government for undertaking development in CRZ-II and the proposed construction may be taken up as per the CRZ Notification 1991.
50. Govt of Maharashtra UDD letter dated 15 Mar 2003, to the Chief Engineer, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation granting permission for development of land allotted to Adarsh Co-operative housing Society.
51. Govt of Maharashtra letter dated 12 Nov 1997 to the Municipal Commissioner - Clarification regarding permission to be given for construction in CRZ –II areas.
52. Extracts of the Minutes of 20th Meeting of MCZMA held on 15.10.2003.
53. Minutes of the 43rd Meeting of the MCZMA dated 07 Mar 2008.
54. Minutes of the 45th Meeting of the MCZMA dated 07 Jun 2008.
55. Govt of India MOEF letter dated 08 Sep 1998 to the Govt of Maharashtra – clarification regarding new constructions in CRZ-II areas.
56. GOM, UDD letter dated 26 Jun 2002 to M/s L& T Crossroads Pvt Ltd granting permission to develop plot in Block II, BBRS costing more than 5 crores from CRZ point of view.
57. Govt of Maharashtra, UDD letter dated 12 Feb 2003 to M/s Ekata Commercial Central Pvt Ltd granting permission for development of land in CRZ-II for the project cost exceeding Rs. 5 crores.
58. Govt of India, MOEF letter dated 18 Aug 2006 to Govt of Maharashtra clarifying that approved DCR of 1967 shall be considered with regard to applicability of FSI in CRZ-II.
59. GOM letter dated 13.7.2005.
60. Bombay High Court Judgment in PIL No. 71 of 2010 in the case of National Sports Club of India confirming that the CRZ clearance and the FSI granted to the Club are legal.
61. Bombay High Court Judgment in Cr.PIL No. 12 of 2011 in the matter of Nyaysagar and Siddhant Co-operative Housing Societies confirmed that the allotment of land under the GR 1999 and the sanctions granted for construction of the building are legal and valid.
62. Maharashtra Coastal Zone Management Authority letter dated 03 Nov 2009 to the Adarsh Society seeking copies of sanctions granted by different authorities with reference to CRZ point of view.
63. Adarsh Co-operative Society letter dated 17 Dec 2009 to MCZMA giving clarification and submitted copies of CRZ clearances granted by MOEF and UDD of Govt of Maharashtra. No further queries/communication received from MCZMA till date.
64. Affidavit of Shri. Manu Kumar Srivastava, Principl Secretary UDD, GOM before the Judicial Commission stating that UDD has issued NOC letters to various agencies for development of land under the CRZ point of view for the period from04.01.2002 to 22.04.2003. (Incidentally sanction to our Society was given by the UDD on 15 Mar 2003 for development in CRZ-II, which is well within the aforesaid period.)
65. Letter dated 14.03.2006 of Army Head Quarter, New Delhi accepting that the land does not belong to the Defence Department(Army)
66. Rules for the Acquisition, Custody, Relinquishment, etc. of Military Lands in India (A.C.R. Rules) 1944.
67. Article on ACHS.
68. Press Conference 20th Dec 2014.
69. News Paper Article on ADARSH.